Al goes to hell. The devil tell him till the end of eternity you can not see your children and wife as a punishment.
n., pl., -ties.
- Time without beginning or end; infinite time.
- The state or quality of being eternal.
- The timeless state following death.
- The afterlife; immortality.
- A very long or seemingly endless time: waited in the dentist's office for an eternity.
While in the popular mind, eternity often simply means existence for a limitless amount of time, many have used it to refer to a timeless existence altogether outside of time. There are a number of arguments for eternity, by which proponents of the concept, principally Aristotle, purported to prove that matter, motion, and time must have existed eternally.