I will appreciate if any one of you who have experience in implementing SSO can shed some light on this issue.
shed 1 (shd)
v. shed, shed·ding, sheds
- To cause to pour forth: shed tears.
- To diffuse or radiate; send forth or impart: shed light.
- To repel without allowing penetration: A duck's feathers shed water.
- a) To lose by natural process: a snake shedding its skin. b) To rid oneself of (something not wanted or needed): I shed 25 pounds as a result of my new diet.
- To lose a natural growth or covering by natural process.
- To pour forth, fall off, or drop out: All the leaves have shed.
- Something that sheds, especially an elevation in the earth's surface from which water flows in two directions; a watershed.
- Something that has been shed.
To take life, especially with violence; kill.